If that empty wall of yours is just begging for a trophy fish you’ve come to the right place.
FUNPCB offers locals and visitors to Panama City a “reel” adventure deep-sea fishing on the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Our experienced Captain and professional crew are all seasoned anglers and familiar with the changing environment of the Gulf. We know where the fishing is hot and will get you out to deep waters and your lines in the water in no time.
Enjoy the scenic beauty of Panama City Beach as you and your group travel out to open water. Feel the heart-pounding thrill and awesome power of pulling a gigantic Grouper up from the depths. Tangle with a ravenous school of Snapper, Triggers, Dolphin or Amberjack. For added excitement your group may get to battle the occasional shark that decides your bait looks inviting.
FUNPCB offers morning and afternoon deep sea fishing adventures just right for novice and experienced anglers of all ages. Our boat is Coast Guard approved for up to 6 passengers, making it perfect for families and kids or a small corporate getaways.
We understand many of our customers are on vacation and may not be able to properly care for their day’s catch. We encourage anglers on our charters to practice catch, photograph and release. However, if you do want to fill your cooler with a day’s maximum haul, we do offer cleaning services and many local restaurants in Panama City Beach will prepare your catch for a fee.
Our boats are inspected regularly and offer state-of-the-art safety equipment. For your convenience Aquatic Adventures fishing tours INCLUDE:
- Fishing Licenses
- Rods & Reels
- Lures, Live Bait
- Plenty of exprience catching fish
- Ice and Water
- All life vests and US Coast Guard approved safety equipment
To enjoy your fishing adventure with us, please be sure everyone in your group BRINGS the following items:
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Beach Towel
- Food including snacks, lunch and beverages. (Alcohol is welcome in moderation for those of legal drinking age.)
- Appropriate clothing including boat shoes. Dressing in layers is always a great idea no matter the season. It’s not uncommon for an afternoon shower to blow through the Gulf.
- Motion Sickness Medication – The speed of our boats usually makes for a smooth ride and our Captain does everything he can to minimize the chop, but the Gulf of Mexico is unpredictable. If you’re worried or prone to motion sickness, be sure to take medication early enough prior to setting sail (please read label instructions) to be sure it’s working. If you or anyone in your group begins to feel queasy, please make the Captain or one of the crew aware and we will try to help.
- If you intend to bring home your catch, please have an empty COOLER available in your car
Aquatic Adventures prides itself in offering you and your friends and family the best fishing experience in Panama City Beach. For your convenience you can book online now using the calendar feature to the right showing prices and availability, give us a call or stop by our location at Lighthouse Marina on N. Lagoon Drive in Panama City Beach, Florida for an adventure to remember!