When fresh fish is on the menu for dinner, but you can’t stand the thought of battling crowds on the piers and the fish aren’t biting any bait you’re offering from the beach, what are you supposed to do? We have the solution.
Aquatic Adventures offers private inshore fishing charters.
Whether you want to travel privately, or with a small group, we’ll help you explore the best inshore fishing spots in and around the emerald green waters off the beautiful beaches of Panama City.
Both residents and visiting anglers can spend a few hours or the whole day enjoying the thrill of light-tackle or fly fishing from the comfort of our guided charter boats. Our experienced crew are local to Panama City Beach and not only know where the fish are biting, but what bait will bring you the most success. With plenty of reefs, grassy shallows and numerous shipwrecks throughout St. Andrews Bay, we’ll get you on the fish and filling those coolers with your daily limit.
Novice to seasoned angler and everyone in between will enjoy fishing the incredible habitats along Florida’s Emerald Coast.
Throw a jig for speckled trout, flounder or pompano. Enjoy poling along in only inches of water as you sight fish for redfish or tarpon. Slow drift and cast with live bait for cobia, snapper and numerous other reef fish. We use different fishing methods in pursuit of your selected species.
As experienced anglers in the area, we’re familiar with not just which habitats are best for fish, but which conditions are best for which fish. Time of day and different weather patterns mean changing fishing conditions and with our experience we give you and your group the best chance of getting fish on the line.
We understand many of our customers are on vacation and may not be able to properly care for their day’s catch. We encourage anglers on our charters to practice catch, photograph and release. However, if you do want to fill your cooler with a day’s maximum haul, we do offer cleaning services and many local restaurants in Panama City Beach will prepare your catch for a fee.
Our boats are inspected regularly and offer state-of-the-art safety equipment. For your convenience Aquatic Adventures fishing tours INCLUDE:
- Fishing Licenses
- Rods & Reels
- Lures, Live Bait
- Plenty of exprience catching fish
- Ice and Water
- All life vests and US Coast Guard approved safety equipment
To enjoy your fishing adventure with us, please be sure everyone in your group BRINGS the following items:
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Beach Towel
- Food including snacks, lunch and beverages. (Alcohol is welcome in moderation for those of legal drinking age.)
- Appropriate clothing including boat shoes. Dressing in layers is always a great idea no matter the season. It’s not uncommon for an afternoon shower to blow through the Gulf.
- Motion Sickness Medication – The speed of our boats usually makes for a smooth ride and our Captain does everything he can to minimize the chop, but the Gulf of Mexico is unpredictable. If you’re worried or prone to motion sickness, be sure to take medication early enough prior to setting sail (please read label instructions) to be sure it’s working. If you or anyone in your group begins to feel queasy, please make the Captain or one of the crew aware and we will try to help.
- If you intend to bring home your catch, please have an empty COOLER available in your car
Aquatic Adventures prides itself in offering you and your friends and family the best fishing experience in Panama City Beach. For your convenience you can book online now using the calendar feature to the right showing prices and availability, give us a call or stop by our location at Lighthouse Marina on N. Lagoon Drive in Panama City Beach, Florida for an adventure to remember!